Bassmasta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the original Bassmasta.net is going to be shut down, I am creating this forum to maybe keep the community the site has given us over the last years.

2 posters

Jammin in the garage

oddball
    oddball

Jammin in the garage Empty Jammin in the garage

Post  oddball Thu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Man we been jammin everyday since we moved from the practice space we were playin at wich was 11 miles away to the garage.

but last night 1 guitar player was like 3 hours late and the other didnt shw up,so it ended up more like beerfest then band practice.

but was kinda nice to just hang out and jam and not be so serious for a change. drunken

But I was woundering do any of you have bands and if so whats your set lists?
    Sykk
    Sykk

Jammin in the garage Empty Re: Jammin in the garage

Post  Sykk Fri May 13, 2011 3:28 am

I have a band. We're mostly originals though. We practice in a very small room just big enough to fit 2 guitarists a bassist and a drummer, with the amps. we don't own a PA cause we're all 14-17 and have no money. I'm too young for work so is the drummer, and one guitarist is a drop out who's too lazy for a job and the other cant find one. A PA wouldn't fit anyway. If we really needed it I'd borrow one from my dad i guess.
    oddball
    oddball

Post  oddball Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 am

the guitar players both got pa's and some recording stuff but were stript down right now no board or pa anything just drums guitars and bass,oh and the ice chest for the beer lol.
    nothing else will fit in the drummers garage,been trying to get them to move to my garage but dont look like its gonna hapen idk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content